Experience the Power of eyefeel®: a therapeutic playground for rehabilitation and fun. Available as a standalone app or integrated module for C-Eye® devices, eyefeel® offers an engaging blend of play and therapy.
Discover the engaging world of eyefeel® for non-verbal patients
Learning and rehabilitation through play
Experience the eyefeel® app/module – a collection of therapeutic exercises designed by a team of specialists, meticulously reviewed and endorsed by experienced therapists. These engaging tasks ensure therapy becomes a playful and enjoyable experience for patients. Every interaction with eyefeel® sparks joy and acts as a powerful motivator, propelling patients forward in their rehabilitation journey.
eyefeel® - an inclusive communication solution designed for various individuals:
- Children: it offers a captivating collection of games and educational animations, making it an ideal choice for interactive learning.
- Children with developmental disorders: Serve as a therapeutic aid, aiding their progress and growth.
- Immobilized patients: Perfect for those who face communication challenges, providing them with options like music, audiobooks, games, and reading to make their time more enjoyable.
When buying eyefeel® remember that:
- You will receive an activation key, which will enable you to install the application on one device of your choice: a computer, laptop, or tablet with the Windows operating system.
- It is possible to work with eyefeel® using the eyes if the patient uses the C-Eye® or C-Eye® PRO system, or a computer equipped with an eye-tracking device.
- An eye-tracking device is not sold in the set with the eyefeel® application.
The Editor is a tool that allows you to create your own presentations or communication boards:
- gives you the opportunity to create your own therapeutic content with practically no restrictions,
- you can add videos or any photos to your presentation,
- each presentation can be freely personalised (customized to the user).
The eyefeel® application offers interesting solutions for patients who do not communicate via speech:
- Therapeutic and learning animations.
- Communication boards and virtual keyboards.
- Multimedia players and games.
- Presentation editor to create your own therapeutic content with no restrictions.
eyefeel® is available in the following options:
A module installed together with the C-Eye® or C-Eye® PRO system
which extends its functions and therapeutic potential. It is worth adding that the eyefeel® module integrated with the C-Eye® is launched in a “kiosk” mode. This means that the user (patient, caregiver) starts the eyefeel® and can immediately work with it.
eyefeel® – the full version of a computer program
including all functions: a set of therapeutic exercises and games, communication boards, book reader, file explorer, music player and presentation editor.
Minimum hardware requirements to use the application:
- Operating system: Windows 8 or higher
- Processor: Intel i3
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- RAM: 2GB