eyefeel® is available as a standalone application or as an integrated module for a C-Eye® device. The application / module provides therapy through play and entertainment. The tasks have been designed by specialists. They subtly motivate patients, including children, to further rehabilitation.
eyefeel® contains pleasant therapeutic exercises and games for patients who cannot communicate otherwise
Learning and rehabilitation through play
The eyefeel® application / module contains therapeutic exercises, designed by a team of specialists and then reviewed and approved by experienced therapists. All the tasks aim to provide fun for patients, so that they can undergo therapy through play and entertainment. Each moment a patient spends with eyefeel® has a positive effect, because their own progress is for them a source of joy and a great stimulus to continue rehabilitation.
eyefeel® offers interesting solutions for people who do not communicate by speech:
- Therapeutic and educational animations.
- Boards used for communication and “virtual keyboards”.
- Games and a media player.
- Presentation editor, allowing the patient to create their own therapeutic content, practically without any limitations.
eyefeel® is designed for people who cannot communicate otherwise, in particular:
- Children, as it works perfectly as a set of games and educational animations.
- Children with developmental disorders, where it serves as a therapeutic tool.
- Patients who are immobilized, fully conscious, having difficulties in communicating, who can spend time listening to music or audiobooks, playing their favourite games, or reading.
When buying eyefeel® remember that:
- You will receive an activation key, which will enable you to install the application on one device of your choice: a computer, laptop, or tablet with the Windows operating system.
- It is possible to work with eyefeel® using the eyes if the patient uses the C-Eye® II or C-Eye® II PRO system, or a computer equipped with an eye-tracking device (oculograph).
- An oculograph is not sold in the set with the eyefeel® application.
eyefeel® is available in the following options:
A module installed together with the C-Eye® II or C-Eye® II PRO system,
which extends its functions and therapeutic potential. It is worth adding that the eyefeel® module integrated with the C-Eye® is launched in a “kiosk” mode. This means that the user (patient, caregiver) starts the eyefeel® and can immediately work with it.
eyefeel® - the full version of a computer program,
including all functions: a set of therapeutic exercises and games, communication boards, book reader, file explorer, music player and presentation editor.
Minimum hardware requirements that must be met to be able to use the application:
- Operating system: Windows 8 or higher.
- Processor: Intel i3.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz.
- Resolution: 1366 x 768.
- RAM: 2GB.